Besides my family and friends of course (they didn’t tell me to write that!) here are 5 things I will miss. Oddly it was hard to think of more than 5.
- A good comfy bed!!! (those who know me well will know how much I do love my bed)
- Driving. I love the freedom and independence my car gives me as well as the space to sing until my voice gives out whilst annoying no one.
- My metal vests! I want to immerse myself in another culture and to do that I need to be respectful. Shoulders are a no-no in many of the places I am visiting.
- Skinny jeans. Fortunately it will be too hot to wear these but I will miss them
- BTP! A Boston Tea Party chai latte has been a faithful friend for so long. I doubt they will have any BTPs where I’m headed
And that’s kind of it…