Which of these unlikely items I have packed will I not use over the course of my travels??????
- A washing line (given to me for free by the owner of an independent hardware store if I followed his one piece of advice “stay away from bars” while travelling)
- A nail file (my friend knows me well)
- Nutella (now this was a last minute desperate buy. A friend who previously completed the placement urged me to pack this)
- A sink plug (I WILL need to wash my clothes… Ok… I blame my mum for the plug and the washing line)
- Hair mousse (in case my hair looks even worse than it does in this country)
- Creative stuff!!!!!!!! Now these I can’t go without since my first stop is a placement in Bali working therapeutically and creatively with children and individuals with mental health conditions and learning disabilities.